DIY: Embroidered Cards

I have always loved embroidery.  My love started when I would watch my mom and granny do cross stitch.  I was fascinated on how a blank piece of fabric could become a beautiful piece in a manner of minutes, hours or days.

My oldest has started to have a love of the needle and thread in the last several months.  Right now she has been enjoying making coasters with yarn.  I decided to introduce her to different type of embroidery that she could not only enjoy but could share with others.

Today I am sharing a DIY I wrote up for In All You Do.  You can head over here to find the fun and kid friendly tutorial.

Comments

  1. I like creative work and handiwork. I really liked your idea to create a gift with your own hands. Thank you for your interesting post

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment