West Elm in Kansas City

Who loves West Elm?  I have recently fallen in love with this store.  You can imagine my excitement when I found out that West Elm was coming to the Country Club Plaza in Kansas City!  EEEEEEEPPP!!



















I had the pleasure of attending a special preview of the new store last night.  I was hoping to be able to share a lot of photos with a lot of info but the store ended up pulling me in.  There was so much to look at that I ended up not getting all the pictures I wanted.  I will share what I did take though.

Are you getting married soon or know someone who is?  West Elm has a wonderful wedding registry.  Where was this when I was getting married??


West Elm enjoys showcasing local makers and businesses.  They have decided to showcase some wonderful Kansas City makers during this season.  One business is Ampersand Design Studio.  You can find a complete blog post on them over on Kansas City Mom's Blog.





I found some wonderful items I would love to have in my home.  The first is this plush softest pillow I have ever felt.  I want an entire bed made out of these pillows.


















How great is this chair?  I know it is a terrible pictures.  By the time I photographed this chair it was getting pretty crowded in the store.




This wonderful store opens to the public TODAY!!!!  Head on down and check it out!

It is located in the former Pottery Barn location.








Comments

  1. This is dangerous! I want everything! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're telling me!!! Seriously, that pillow was the softest item I have ever felt. They have some great print pillows that are only $19!

      Delete

Post a Comment