Review: Beechnut

**This post was sponsered by Mom's Meet and Beechnut**

After having three children, I feel like I have tried just about every baby food brand out there. There are a few that stand out as exceptional but the majority are all the same.

When Beech Nut sent me samples of their new baby food I was happy to try it but wasn't expecting it to be much different than all the others.

When I first opened the packaging I was very suprised. The packaging is incredible. The glass jars are beautiful.

Before handing out these wonderful samples to friends I decided to give them to my three girls to try first. I wanted to get my children's unbiased opinion.

They tried the Just Pineapple, Pear and Avocado, Just Pear and Black Cherry, Just Apple and Aronia Berry.

In short, the LOVED them!!! They didn't want me to give the rest of them away (which I did). They wanted to eat all of them!!!

I asked each of them to give me a face that represents how they feel about the food they just ate. Bring on the cuteness!

Now a little bit about their new baby food. First of all they do not call it "baby food." And they are right, it is not anything like "baby food." This is real food but marketed towards babies. Anyone could eat this food. Nothing weird is in it and you can read all of the ingredients. Adults could add this to their smoothies and be happy that they are not eating chemicals and hard-to-pronounce ingredients.
Beech Nut is the only LEED certified baby food production facility in the world! You can read more about LEED here.

Our mission is simple: to provide honest, real, great-tasting food that's as close to homemade as possible. Because everybody deserves real food. Especially babies.

Beech Nut is proud of the fact that they make their food the closest to homemade. I have known plenty of moms who do not have the time to make homemade baby food and have a hard time finding something similar on the shelves. It is glad to hear that their is a company who understands and now fills that void on the shelves.

Beech Nut is always growing and improving. I cannot wait to see what they have lined up one year from now!

To learn more, visit their website. They have testimonials and flavors available.

My opinion: they get my vote! They are a great company who understands the wants of modern mothers. We do not want our children drowning in chemicals and want something that is as close to homemade as possible. Thank you Beech Nut!!

 

 

Comments