Pinterest Friday: Stain Remover

It is summer which means it is that time of year where we will have to deal with those pesky grass stains.

Awhile back my oldest daughter came home from school with grass stains on her khakis. Ugh!! It's not like grass stains can blend in like with jeans.

I decided to scour Pinterest to find a grass stain remover. I found this one.

I decided to give it a try.

These are the supplies you will need. You can check the specific amounts on the original blog post here.

I applied the mixture on the pants, as well as several shirts. I scrubbed it in and let them sit in my kitchen sink for an hour.

I then scrubbed again and threw them in the wash. I washed them with the rest of the laundray and voila:

NO MORE STAIN!!

The best part, you most likely have all of these supplies in your house right now!

This is a Pinterest SUCCESS!!

 

Comments