Father's Day Crafts for Kids

My kids LOVE to do crafts. The pretty much beg to do them every day. Since Father's Day is coming up (it is Sunday for all of you procrastinators, like myself) I wanted to list some great Father's Day craft/printable ideas. I am looking forward to helping my three girls complete some of these before Sunday!

Here is a fun printable pack for your children to complete and for their father to enjoy from Marriage Motherhood and Missions.

 

Who needs Hallmark cards when you can have your children color their own? Here is another great printable pack from In All You Do (FYI: you should go ahead and add this site to your blog reader. I will be featuring a DIY monthly over there!!)

Here is a fun craft that your kids can help out with! Have your kids collect what they think their dad's favorite snacks are and help them arrange a fun, practical and yummy gift basket! You can find the DIY at Confessions of a Courtney. (It would be fun to see what they think their dad would like. My kids would probably pick pickles and barbeque sauce)

How about a fun boutonniere that your kids can make for their dad!! This post is about wedding boutonnieres but can easily made in to something special for dad to wear to church, brunch, lunch or wherever you are treating dad on his special day! They could say DAD or maybe have your kids embroider their name on them. The possiblities are endless! You can find the DIY over at AmberZondotccom.

How adorable is this card?? Even the littlest can make this! Check out the super simple DIY here at In The Playroom.

What a fun way to celebrate dad and have a cute keepsake that can be displayed year round! You can find the fun, kid friendly, DIY here at Teach Beside Me.

These are all such great ideas!! A HUGE thank you to all of these blogs for allowing me to share their ideas with you.

Which one(s) are you going to have your little's try?

 

Comments

  1. Thanks for this! I have loved doing some sort of questionnaire every year, but almost forgot! Guess I need to go set up my printer! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment