Sargento Ultra Thin Cheese: Review and Recipe

I love cheese. Let me repeat, I LOVE cheese!!

I was excited to find out that Sargento, along with Influenster, decided to have me review CHEESE!!! Yep! Pretty excited!

Everyone in my house loves cheese, even the lactose intolerant husband and two year old. Since our two year old daughter has problems with dairy we try to keep her cheese intake to a minimum. This can be very difficult to do. Even one piece of cheese can upset your stomach.

I was happy to see that Sargento has helped out with this problem. They have made an Ultra Thin sliced cheese! It is wonderful! My little one can have a piece of cheese and I don't have to worry about her stomach cramping.

To test out this cheese I decided to make some healthy hamburgers.

Jeca's Spinach and Beef Burgers

Ingredients:

  • 1lb ground beef or turkey
  • 1 egg (not pictured)
  • 1/2 c bread crumbs (not pictured)
  • 1 package of frozen spinach, thawed and drained of water
  • 2T parsley
  • salt and pepper
  • Sargento Ultra Thin cheese-Provolone or whichever you choose

Super easy instructions: Mix everything but the cheese.

You can either grill these bad boys or bake them in the oven. It was a wonderful day out so I grilled ours. While they were still warm off of the grill I put one piece of Sargento cheese on each.

These were delicious!! If you know me well you will know that I do not care for ground beef but this beef was grass fed from my husbands Oma's land. It was one very tasty cow!!

I plan on making some spinach grilled cheese out of the remaining cheese slices. Yummy!!

**This post was sponsered by Sargento and Influenster. All opinions are my own.**

 

Comments