Listerine: Review

I have never been one to use mouth wash consistently. I don't really know why. I used to use it years ago but then just kind of stopped.

A couple of weeks ago Listerine, in conjunction with Crowdtap, sent me a bottle to try out. I was pretty excited to give it a try. When I would occasionaly use mouthwash it was usually a whitening wash, like Crest. I had never used Listerine and was happy to give it a try.

Crowdtap and Listerine wanted me to take part in a 21 day challenge. I was to use Listerine for 21 days, twice a day. Listerine's claim is that after using Listerine for 21 days that the user will have a healthier mouth.

Week 1 of the 3 week challenge.

Since I had never used Listerine before I was not sure what to expect. I have to admit that this stuff burned like no other! My tongue felt like it was on fire. It felt like this every time I used it during that first week.

Week 2 of the 3 week challenge.


My mouth must have been getting used to the Listerine. It stopped burning and everything was normal.

Week 3 of the 3 week challenge.

I wasn't as consistent this week. Sadly I forgot a couple of nights and mornings to swish.

I can't say that my mouth feels any different after the three weeks but I will say that I plan on keeping up the swishing twice a day. I recently went to the dentist for my yearly appointment and was shocked to hear that my gums are not in the best of health. I am hoping that by using Listerine twice a day that I can heal them.

**This post was sponsered by Listerine and Crowdtap. All opinions are my own.**

 

Comments