Herbal Essences: Review

"Herbal Essence?"

"Yes!"

"It reminds me of what Herbal Essence used to smell like when I used to use it in college."

This was a conversation the husband and I had after the first time I used Herbal Essences new scent, Hello Hydration. (I should probably tell you that he had no idea that I was using Herbal Essences)

We went on to discuss how we both used to use Herbal Essences products years and years ago. We both stopped using them when all of their scents ended up being very feminine and very fruity. Neither of us are fans of that so we both changed to different brands.

If you were a fan of Herbal Essences before then I highly recommend you give Hello Hydration a try. I was very very pleasently suprised by the smell, let alone the cleaning power. If you don't believe me just go on over to your local grocery or goods store and smell it for yourself. I would love it if you would leave a comment stating whether you enjoyed the scent.

Hello Hydration is not too feminine and not too manly. It is a great product for a husband and wife to share. It is also a wonderful way to save money...one bottle of body wash, not two! If you follow my blog at all you know that I am all about saving money!

**This post was sponsered by Herbal Essences and Crowdtap. They gave me a bottle to try and review. All opinions are my own.**

 

Comments