Cheap Living: Online Reward Programs

Last week I told you all about my favorite apps with the best rewards. Today I will share some great online reward programs.

 

Disney Rewards

Everytime you buy, or are gifted in my case, Disney movies they come with a code. This code is usually a mixture of numbers and letters and will be on a slip of paper inside the case. Each code is worth points. To redeem these points you simply make an account on disneymovierewards.com (for free) and enter in your codes as you receive them. I have redeemed my codes for a 4 disc set of Tangled and a Blu Ray of Bugs Life.

You can redeem your codes for movies, like I did, or you can redeem them for different sweepstakes or toys or Shutterfly pictures, there are many different items. When redeeming for tangible items, movies, toy, etc., you have an option of using less points and paying for shipping & handeling out of pocket or you can use more points and have your transaction be competely free. I like free so I have always used more code points to receive the item for free with free shipping.

 

Pampers Rewards

Like Disney, everytime you purchase a Pampers product you receive points inside the packaging. Simply make an account with Pampers and enter in each code. I have redeemed my codes for a toy for my youngests' first Christmas and for Shutterfly birth announcements for my second child. I don't believe I paid for shipping on either of these items.

Huggies also has a similar rewards program but I have never taken part in it. We just don't use too many Huggies products in our house, nothing against them we just don't use them.

 

Kellogg's Family Rewards

I am new to this one. Actually I just signed up today. They also have some great rewards. Again, make an account and enter in each of your codes you find inside Kellogg products.

 

Freebies 4 Mom

This is a GREAT resource!! It is not an online reward program but they will inform you of codes that are free to enter into your online reward programs. I have not purchased a Pamper product in over a year but keep racking up points given to me from Freebies 4 Mom.

Periodically F4M will send out e-mails with the best freebies available. These usually contain codes from Pampers or Kellog's as well as major companies that are hosting freebies such as Pantene and Suave. If you live near a Kroger then I highly recommend you sign up for these e-mails. There have been some great freebies listed that are only redeemable at Kroger.

Do you have one that you participate in that I missed? Please share!!

 

Comments