Review: Viva Vantage Paper Towels

**This post was sponsered by Viva Vantage Towels.  They gave me four rolls of towels and asked me to give a review.**


I had never used Viva paper towels before.  I wasn't exactly sure how different they would be from the Bounty that I currently purchase.  Wow!  Was I suprised!  
(Bounty on the left, Viva Vantage on the right)

When I first opened my Viva Vantage towels I couldn't believe how soft they were.  This is no ordinary paper towel!  Second, I couldn't believe how stretchy they were!  I actually pulled hard on them and they did't break apart in my hands.  

Thirdly, I love how they come in the small ripable sizes.  

I had the opportuinity to put them to use at my middle's tea party yesterday.  My little two year old spilled her "tea" (strawberry koolaid) on the table.  


I went straight to my Viva Vantage towels, ripped off one small sheet, layed it down on the spill and watched it soak up the entire spill in just seconds.  

It only took the one single small sheet to absorb the entire spill.  It worked great!!  It worked much better than my Bounty towels.

I highly recommend Viva Vantage Towels.  Coming from someone who usually just buys the cheapest, I will be switching to Viva Vantage from now on.  I will end up using less towels than the cheapest and be saving money in the long run. 

Thank you to Crowdtap and Viva Vantage for allowing me to share these wonderful towels with friends as well. 

Comments

  1. Actually, No. Bounty absorbs 2X more than the other brands. Also, there's this new thing you know called Bounty with Dawn which the grease-fighting Dawn soap and the durable Bounty unite. Look it up! There is also Bounty Duratowel, it's better than using the dirty/germy dishcloth you usually use. Did Viva Paper Towels ever collab with soap before? Nope. To me, Bounty's the best out there. Sorry. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for listening to my opinion

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment