2014 Projects: Outdoor Furniture Update

If you will remember my post from last week I had wanted to repaint my worn and a couple of decades old furniture.  Well, I finially did it!

Before:

After: 

It didn't take too long and was very easy to paint.  

I first started by lightly sanding some rough patches and peeling paint with the husbads rotary sander.
I then used my Valspar paint and painted three coats on the chairs and table.  I love the gloss look they have.

I then painted one sigle coat of the Valspar on to the picnic table.  The one coat makes the paint look like a stain.  I get the color, minus the gloss and still get the protection.

Now I just need to find some outdoor fabric and recover some pillows for cushions.  It's getting there!

Total Cost (so far): $10

Comments

  1. How fun! I love the bright red! So vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I merely want to create a huge thumbs upward for the excellent data you’ve obtained right here with this publish. I'll be coming back aimed at your website to obtain more comprehensive quickly.

    Beverly hills furniture

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment