My Day!

Today I turned 31.  If feels weird to write that.  I don't feel 31, most days at least.

The husband came home from work this morning and surprised me with some Hostess Cupcakes and Snapple.  He's a keeper!

I also opened my birthday surprise from Kelly at Studio DIY!
I had a little help from the littlest.

Isn't it GREAT!!!  Kelly makes some amazing pinatas!  You definitely need to add her blog to your blog feed.

I had a little porch swing time with littlest.  She loves her porch swing time!

In birthday fashion I glammed up my nails a bit with some glitter nail polish.

The husband brought out my birthday "cake" right before he left for work.

Yum!  I'm so glad Hostess is back, aren't you?  The other day we each had a Twinkie to celebrate their return.

Today has also been movie watching day.  I watched Lincoln (AMAZING!), currently watch The Hobbit (and being super happy that many of my favorite Brit actors are in it) and will next watch the newest Les Mis.

Now I think I will have another cupcake and some icecream.  :)

Have you entered this weeks giveaway yet? You can enter HERE.

Comments

  1. Sooo FUN!! Happy Birthday! Did you win nothing from Snapple?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly no. But I have only opened two out of the six. Fingers crossed!!

      Delete

Post a Comment