Knitting and Card Making

I have been doing quite a bit of knitting lately.  You might remember from my last post that I knitted some washcloths for an Elfster gift exchange.  As I was getting ready to mail the cloths I decided that the package needed a bit more.  (I'm really hoping my gift exchange buddy isn't reading this.  If you are, please stop here.  Spoilers!)

I had a small ball of Malabrigio left over from this project that I wanted to use.  What can you do with a very small amount of incredible yarn?  Make a bookmark!  I scoured Ravelry for some bookmark patterns, there are a lot, and found the perfect one.  I used this pattern and added a tassel to it.  What do you think?  I hope she likes it.



Again, as I was packaging the cloths and now bookmark I decided that it needed a bit more.  Last night I got out my card making supplies and make up some cards.  I think they turned out pretty well considering I haven't really made any cards since making my wedding invitations over seven years ago.


Now I am officially done with the gift and am ready to put it in the mail tomorrow!

Comments