Knitted Washcloths

Don't you just love getting little goodies in the mail?
Back in January I took part in a little Facebook gift exchange.  You simply post a little diddy about how you will make five people homemade items but in return those five people have to also put the little diddy on their facebook page and the cycle is never ending.  I had my gifts completed and in the mail a couple of months ago and have received two gifts back already.  I have received some great knitted boot cuffs and a wonderful little fabric Tardis and felt bunting.

I enjoyed it so much that I found out about a national gift exchange that takes place twice a year.

The national gift exchange (hosted through Elfster) is pretty simple.  You only make one person something handmade.  The person who makes for you is also the person you make for.
The purpose of the exchange is to make a new friend as well as make something with items you already have at home.  I have a large ball of cotton yarn so I thought I would make some washcloths.


I found this pattern over on a blog that I follow (super great blog).  It is super simple where even the beginner knitter can do it.  I am hoping to get three or four made up and shipped out later this week.


The weird thing about the exchange...I was paired up with someone in Idaho fairly close to where we used to live.  What are the odds???

Want to buy the soap pictured?  Head on over here.  My MIL bought this for me for Christmas one year and it smells WONDERFUL!!!

Interested in a national gift exchange?  Head on over to Elfster.  There are exchanges going constantly.

Comments

  1. You are so awesome! I love my handmade wash cloth from you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment