Unfinished Projects

I have a bad habit of starting something and not finishing them.  For instance, I painted middles room months ago.  I primed it (twice) and painted the walls (twice) until I ran out of paint.  I bought another gallon about two weeks later...that was three months ago.  The paint is still sitting in the laundry room.

The procrastination, or is it boredom, has spread to my knitting as well.  I start projects and then leave them in WIP mode for much longer than necessary.  I am determined to finish the majority of my projects this week, maybe.

I started this one last night.  I'm almost done.  I just need to stitch littlest and the dog.

I just received my Knit Picks order this afternoon.  I started this today for a friend.
pattern: Regina

I started this shawl two weeks ago with some Malabrigo that I had left over from making a friend the same shawl.  I messed up a couple of rows.  Now it is in WIP status until I decided whether I want to rip it apart or keep working on it. (by the way this is one of my favorite patterns and favorite yarns)
pattern: Of the Moon

I started a sweater a couple of weeks ago.  It is my own design and I work four rows a night.  I might get it done by next fall.  It's nothing fancy and I am just using Patton's Fishermans Wool.

Here is the rest of the yarn that came in the mail today:
I wish the colors were visible in this picture.  It is gorgeous!  
pattern: Caroline
 I will probably end up making a shawl with this.  No pattern chosen yet.

Here's to this week being the week of finishing projects.  I need to finish these while preparing for middle's T H I R D birthday on Easter!


Comments