Pinterest Friday: Yummy Foods

Today I thought I would share some great foods I have tried thanks to Pinterest.  Here are just a few.  You can find more on this Pinterest board.

Main Food:
First up, and most recent, are corn dog muffins.
These were super easy and really yummy.  The girls loved them!
The link to this pin ended up being spam but the idea is still good.
Cut up some hot dogs.  Place them in your muffin tins.  Cover with Jiffy corn mix.  Bake according to the box.  Easy peasy!



Baked Oatmeal by Budget Bytes
This is my go-to meal when I am stuck and do not know what to cook.  You can substitute any kind of fruit for the peaches and blueberries, what ever you have on hand.  It is very filling and super easy to make.

This was an empty link but the directions are on the pin.  Easy and yummy.


Desserts:
Cake batter pancakes from Chef in Training.
These are amazingly good but I will warn you that they are really sweet.  

Oreo Poke Cake from The Country Cook.
This is SOOOOO good!  Oreos, pudding, cake mix...how can it not be!

Peanut Butter Oreo Brownies from Tastes Really Good
I don't need to tell you these are amazing.  You can see that they are wonderful!  These are great to make for a pot luck or get together.  One will fill you up!
Snacks:
Energy Bites from Gimme Some Oven
I mixed the recipe up a bit but still tasty.  I didn't have some of the ingredients on hand so I subbed the chia seeds with flax seed and subbed maple syrup for honey.  My girls loved these!

I hope you were able to find some great new recipes to try out this weekend.

I think we will be trying these sometime soon:
Veggie Burgers from Amberzonbie



Comments