sick of being sick

I have been pretty quiet on here lately.  Sorry about that.  I have been  battling the flu for the past week and it has wiped me out, almost literally.  There were several times I thought I was going to fall to the floor due to having absolutely no energy or balance.  Thankfully I think I am officially over it now.  I wouldn't say "healthy" but healthier.

We have been getting a little excited around here because littlest turns the big O-N-E on Saturday!  We are not having a big to do but a little family and friends hot dog lunch with some cake and ice cream.  This will probably be my last year I can get away with not having three big birthday parties in a row.  With oldest' birthday in January, littlest's in February and middles in March it makes for a crazy busy three months.  Not to mention the husbands birthday on Halloween, then Thanksgiving and Christmas.  So really we have a crazy October-March.

This was taken on an unusually nice warm day on oldest' birthday last month.


Comments