...and then it snowed!

We were blessed here in KC a few days ago with some nice warm temps.  It was lovely!  I thought maybe I would be able to pack away the winter coats and get excited for spring.  My crocuses were even starting to pop up!

I was very very wrong.  Yesterday we were given 10+ inches of snow.  It snowed and it snowed fast!

Yesterday was too cold and too snowy for oldest to get out and play.  Today the sun came out and, even though it is only in the 20's, the snow has started to slowly melt.  Today was the perfect day for oldest to get out and have some snow fun!

all ready!
 she had a hard time navigating through all the snow.
 my husband is a beast!  he shoveled all of this over the past day and a half.


 our neighbor used his snowblower and cleared off the rest of our sidewalk!
 and he made a path for the mailman!  we are lucky to have him for a neighbor!
Stay warm Kansas City!

Comments

Post a Comment