1/341

I had to stay up until midnight Thursday but I finally finished my first book from my list. It took me an insane amount of time to finish the first of the Harry Potter series. This was due to the fact that all three of my girls became sick on New Year's Day. My life for the past few days has consisted of tissues, cough medicine, humidifiers and disinfectant.

I have read HP and the Sorcerer's Stone numerous times. I remember the first time I read this book. I was working for an after school program when a fifth grader gave me an extra copy that she had for my birthday. I went ahead and read it and was completely surprised by the fact that I enjoyed it. This lead to being gifted three more of the series and three more midnight releases. I consider myself a HP nerd.

My next book off the list that I am currently reading is George Orwells classic 1984, a favorite of mine.


Comments

  1. I like this design. I think I could make something special of my books too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment