New Year New Challenge

I am terrible at blogging. Terrible with a capital T! In order to make myself a bit more dependable I have decided to put a challenge upon myself. I am going to partake in the Rory Gilmore Reading Challenge.

RGRC: this is a list of books that are mentioned throughout the series Gilmore Girls. I have to admit first that I have only seen a handful of these episodes but came across the list of books through the holiness that is Pintrest.

Through the year I will be updating on what book I am reading and my thoughts on the books I have finished.

I was planning on starting this challenge on January 1st but have decided instead to start tonight. Why? Am I an overachiever? Heck no!!! While I was looking through the list of books I noticed that only the two first books of the Harry Potter series were listed. This can not be! I will be adding the remaining five books to the list.

Now I will be sitting back and starting my first book: Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone.



Comments

  1. I like this idea....when i get your feedback, I may know some books I should check out now!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment