New Year*New Life

When the bells tolled out the beginning of the new year I was reminded at how close February is coming and with it the birth of our third little girl.  I have also realized how fast my list of "items to get done before baby comes" have been stacking up.  Because of this I will most likely be slowing down on making items for my esty shop, just for the time being, and get this list knocked out in the next 6 week.
6 WEEKS!  
That is way too soon!  I still need to re-finish the vanity in her room, paint, sew curtains, recover the bumper pad, make a crip skirt, and make a jersey rug (idea found on pintrest, i love that site).

On another note...I just received my welcome packet from Heartsy.  Yep, yours truly will be featured on Heartsy sometime in the near future.  More details to come as soon as I know them.

Some pictures from Christmas.  I couldn't resist sharing these.
 Oldest was pretty excited to get Percy the Train!
 She LOVES baseball!  She threw up the ball in the air and hit it.  First try ever!  She is a natural!
 Youngest was pretty good at opening up her gifts.  She was excited to get a Star Wars shirt!  (oldest received on too as well as baby #3)
 She was trying to figure out exactly what these diapers were for.  It didn't take her too long.
 I love the look on her face.
She LOVES to brush her teeth.  She was very happy to get a new toothbrush.  I'm pretty sure she would brush her teeth all day and night if I let her.

Comments