Final Touches...

The kiddos and I made it to Joplin, MO last night, well actually Carthage but close enough. After arriving here I realized that I had forgotten my money box for the craft show on Saturday.

It is a HUGE relief to me that the only thing I forgot was a little metal box!

As I was trying to figure out what to use I decided what is better than a cute little apron. I have very limited resources considering all of my sewing supplies are over 200 miles away. As I was racking my brain on what to do I decided to make myself an apron out of a fat quarter.

I went to Jo-Ann's today and picked up two fat quarters of the cutest fabric, bias tape and some ribbon. Thankfully my mom has a sewing machine, thread and scissors!

I am hoping to have a tutorial set up tomorrow for this...well that is if it turns out!

Comments