Yummy Yummy

I just made my first batch of poptart pastries. I don't have any idea of why I haven't made these before. Tomorrow I am planning on making a bunch and freezing them. You don't really need a directions for these but here is a link to one. Don't they look delicious!
I made a small batch, to try out, and I have to admit that I ate every one of them myself. Don't worry, I didn't deprive my little ones of trying them. They are currently away for the week spending time with their Oma and Opa. It has given me a small holiday. I get to sleep in, eat when I want and...miss them terribly. It brings me joy to know that they are having fun though.




Tonight I sat down, watched some IT Crowd and ironed and cut a bunch of fabric for my small clutches. (I know it doesn't look like a lot, but it really is, promise)



I can't wait to start sewing these tomorrow!

Comments