so much happens in so little time

I have recently taken a break from blogging to spend time with my family.
Since my last post the following has happened:
*moved to Kansas City
*found out we will have a third little one this winter
*visited home twice (which takes a lot of mental strength since I visited with the girls by myself)
*battled sickness and rashes due to the new environment
*much more that I can't even remember

My shop has been doing great ever since moving which has helped me mentally. Moving away from your church and family can be very taxing and this lifted my spirits.

I am currently playing with a pattern that I am making for a Kindle case. I made my first prototype today and am pretty happy with it. I am hoping to have them added to my shop in the next couple of weeks.

I also have been playing with making a small clutch. I am also hoping to have these listed in a couple of weeks.

I am applying to be in a craft show in December back home and am going to be sewing like a mad woman (as long as I get accepted which I won't find out until next month).

My new house has a room just for my sewing so I am getting a lot more accomplished now than before.

Here are two new wet bags that I just listed today:

Small wet bag: $10 can be purchased here.
Medium wet bag: $14 can be purchased here.

Comments