Don't Rain on My Parade

As I was sewing up a few bags this afternoon the sky decides to cloud over and rain, and rain and rain. Fortunately it only rained and didn't storm. Unfortunately this meant that I couldn't take photos of my new items for my etsy store. Here are some raw photos though.
Here are 3 small bags that I made. I added a small bottom to each bag so that it stands a little bit better.

Here are a couple of small clutches with metal snap closures. I am thinking of selling these for $7. I would have 3 done but I accidently put one of the snaps on backwards and haven't been able to get it off yet. Oops. The pattern for the clutches came from ithinksew.com

I am trying to sew as much as possible tonight because my little favorites come home tomorrow. It was pretty nice to do the grocery shopping and errands kid free today. It will be even nicer to have them home tomorrow though!!

Comments