and life goes on...

So much has happened since my last post.
My husband and I "celebrated" 5 years of marriage on the 27th of May. I say "celebrated" because we were in two different states and didn't see each other for several days. Of course it fits the pattern we have made. Out of our 5 anniversaries we have only had 2 where we were together in the same place.

Our missing persons number in Joplin dropped to 0. WONDERFUL!!! But, Joplin's tornado moved up one from the 8th deadliest tornado to the 7th in the nations history. Our last count was 151 dead. Visit this website for before and after pictures.

I have been able to see God's grace overabundantly evident in my city!

I have packing like crazy for our move in a couple of weeks. Our closing date has been set at June 23rd. Here's hoping we make that date!!

It has been blazing hot here! The only thing to combat a heat wave are some popsicles-which my oldest LOVES!

Comments

  1. Happy Anniversary! :) I'm glad the missing persons number is down to zip, and glad you weren't hurt in such a deadly tornado!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment