steals and deals

Ok, so there weren't any steals but there sure were deals!
I went to see my friend Allyson's new house. (you can follow her blog and see the new house here) As I was leaving I was telling her I was having a very diffcult time finding a carseat for either my oldest, giving my youngest her seat or finding one for my youngest. She, thankfully, told me about a warehouse that we have here in my town that houses high end baby and toddler items (along with plants and lawn and garden items, weird I know). Here is what I bought:
I LOVE this car seat by Recaro! It retails for $90 but I found it for $50. I couldn't believe it!
This is a mutsy high chair booster seat. I have been wanting something that attaches to our dining room chairs but has a modern look to it and is easy to clean. I found this one that retails for $70 but I found it for $29. My youngest loves it and it was much much easier to clean than our massive boat of a high chair we were using.

And last but not least, I found this BOB weather shield for my BOB Duallie. I have been wanting one for awhile but could never justify spending the money for it. Now that I have it I can jog with my kiddos while it rains, is cold, windy or whatever the weather! I can't find a picture to upload on this one but they retail for $100 or more and I found mine for $44.

They also had Moby Wraps, Sunshine Kids carseats, Britax carseats, Peg Perego items, Phil and Ted items and much more. I am afraid that I am addicted to this shop. For the sake of my wallet maybe we shouldn't have more kids. I am loving the infant items they had there!

Comments

  1. Awesome! Don't you just love a good deal? :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment