Prayer Please

I desperately ask for prayer for my city. Just tonight Joplin, Missouri was hit by a devastating tornado. My family is fine and accounted for but so far there are numerous friends who we have not been able to contact and find. I have several friends whose homes were demolished.

One of our hospitals has been destroyed, the highschool, numerous businesses and homes are gone.

There wasn't much warning and it hit hard. Please keep the first responders, national guard and doctors and nurses in your prayers. It is going to take many many months to come back from this.

**this was one of our hospitals

**this was one of our Wal-Marts

Comments

  1. It has been confirmed this morning that 25% of Joplin is gone and that 89 are confirmed dead. We have more severe thunderstorms coming today and are under a flash flood warning until Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! That must have been terrifying. I'm so glad you and your family are safe, and I hope you're able to get in contact with all of your friends and that they're safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment