big changes are on the horizon

My little ladies and I just got back from a trip to Kansas City. While there we had two things on the agenda, 1. for the little ladies to spend some much needed time with their Oma and Opa, 2. to find a house. I am happy to say that we accomplished both. We have found a house!!! It is amazing and much more than I could have ever anticipated.


It is a 5 bedroom, 3 bath home. The house was built in 1910 and has all of it's original woodwork which is in excellent condition. We will be calling to put in an offer tomorrow. So exciting!!! My husband called tonight to place an offer but we were told to hold off until we talk to a property manager tomorrow on renting out our current house. Fingers crossed everything goes great tomorrow.

This house has everything I wanted, minus a fireplace. But, it comes with a porch swing! I have a deep love for porch swings!

Comments

  1. That's so awesome! I love that it was built in 1910, it's like your own piece of history. Keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment