growing pains

I have been away for awhile, sorry. I do have good reasons. First off my baby turned 1 on Thursday. The big O N E. I still can't believe it. We had a wonderful time outside in the just as wonderful weather. My child was spoiled, of course with gifts (when I told people not to bring gifts but some just can't help but buy for children).




Another reason is that I have been stressing about a doctor appointment that my oldest finally had today. Two and a half months ago I had scheduled an appointment for the only pediatric ENT in the area. The appointment was today. The appointment itself went great and my concerns were confirmed when I found out that her adenoids and tonsils have to be removed. The surgery is scheduled for April 25th. I know that this is a very common procedure but knowing that my daughter is going to be in pain for up to 10 days afterwards is heart breaking.

A third reason is that my husband and I have been remodeling our kitchen. Last week he was amazing and installed our new floor. The last two days I have been painting. Next week we are working on the ceiling. I can't wait to take before and after pictures!!

Because of these three reasons I have been neglecting my blog and etsy and pretty much anything that is an extra curricular activity. I should be back 100% by the first of May. Until then my posts will probably be sparse. Sorry.

Comments

  1. Happy first birthday!!! ;D

    And that must be exciting, remodeling the kitchen. If you have time, I'd love to see photos once it's done!

    Hugs,
    Taylor Lynn <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyy! Baby's 1st birthday! :D

    Hope the kitchen is going well!! I want pictures soon! :)
    *Hugs*
    Jordan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment