sunshiny day

I have always hated taking the trash out. It's weird, I don't know why I mean it only takes maybe one single minute. It may be the simple fact that I hate throwing things out. I try to recylce as much as possible but some things just don't recycle.
As I was doing this much dispised task I realized how incredible nice it was outside. I decided to grab my girls and some sidewalk chalk and play outside before dinner. I love seeing my kids enjoy the beauty of the outdoors.
I was hoping to take some pictures of more items to add to my etsy shop but I just didn't find time. I did add one item on my vintage site. Check it out!

I was given some yarn by the incredible talented painter Tammy Love. I decided to make it into a baby blanket. I am now working on my second, same colors, different design.

I LOVE these girls!




Comments

  1. Those photographs are wonderful! I love the fourth photo of your post. Do you sell photos in your shop? Because that one's art photography material! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS I'm passing on the blog love! Find the details here:

    http://dreamsoffae.blogspot.com/2011/03/im-stylish-blogger-baby.html

    Hugs,
    Taylor Lynn <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww thanks. I love photography but can only take pictures that I like when I borrow a friend of mines incredible camera.

    Thanks for the award! I feel extremely blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're very welcome! I need an incredible camera too, LOL. ;)

    I'm glad you enjoyed getting the award! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment