long nights = time to reflect

I really do love to write. I have found that my life just doesn't give me much time to write.
I do not like to stay up late. I have found that my body does not want me to go to bed at a decent time.

I have realized that these long nights of sitting on the couch and waiting for sleep to hit me is the perfect time for me to reflect on my day and to write about it...that is why blogs exist...right?

I have lived most of my life in the Carthage/Joplin area. With this said, I did not realize what all Spiva offered. I signed V up this morning for Intro to Wet Media. Her first class was today and she LOVED it!!! I could not believe how big my little 3 year old looked drawing, using water colors and using the blow dryer (so that the colors didn't bleed). I am hoping to figure out how to use my spiffy multi function printer we purchased last year so that I can scan her painting in and show it off to all the world! I can't wait until next Wednesday so she can paint some more!

Before we left V decided to dress herself. She usually has great taste but today, well I don't know what was going on today.

She later changed to her new bright orange shorts. Notice the shoes on the wrong feet? It finished off the look. Don't worry, she changed into more weather appropriate attire before leaving the house.

Tomorrow I am hoping to write more about knitting (it's been awhile). I have been working on a blanket and am hoping to have it finished tomorrow.

Comments