let "spring"dom ring

Thursday was the first Third Thursday of the year. It was such a wonderful day. I loved walking around with my two girls and my massive BOB stroller. I pretty much took up the entire sidewalk but it kind of acts like a bulldozer and makes people move out of the way :) I chose not to participate this month because I simply wanted to enjoy Art Walk. I think I will participate next month.


After Art Walk I came home to get online and realized that my Mac powercord stopped working AHHHHHH!!!!! Thankfully there is an Apple store in KC and my husband works in KC. The problem with this is that he wasn't coming home until Monday night. I am so thankful to have my computer working again. Four days is way too long to be without internet service. (by the way I am one of those very few who do not own a smart phone. i just can't see paying double for cell service each month)

It is so incredibly wonderful outside. I love watching my girls enjoy nature.

If you have noticed from previous posts I LOVE vintage clothing! I like to wear a great piece and daydream about who used to own it, where they wore it and why they purchased it. If you have this love as well then check out nicoleruthcollection. It is an amazing local vintage shop. I seriously want everything in this shop. What wonderful finds!!!


Comments

  1. I love your post! And the vintage dresses are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress featured in that photo is adorable. I <3 it!

    I know some people have a problem with wearing used clothes, but I honestly couldn't care less. Clothes are clothes, and if they look good, what does it matter if they're used? :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment