getting my gardening on

My three year old and I planted some flowers today. It felt so great to stick my hands in the dirt and plant a live object and (fingers crossed) watch it grow. We did a ton of running around today and my little girls were troopers. Our first stop was to purchase some flowers. I only came out with some zinnias. I am hoping to find some better looking and better priced ones tomorrow. We also went to all of our discount home remodeling stores. We scored an amazing pedestal sink for only $25!! Both pieces! Then while I was with Virginia at Spiva, John went to Lowes and found a Delta faucet on clearance for only $40. SCORE!! Anyway...back to the flowers...V was such a great helper. In honor of our flower planting evening here are some flowers that you can enjoy!
The Living Tree Fine Art reproduction by catherine47

Brown Cotton Flower Hair Clip with Pink Carved Shell Hibiscus Flower by Crocheted4Kids

Vinyl Wall Art - Cherry Blossom Branch by ChuckEBrydWallArt

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing the items... I love spring and flowers, don't you? :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment