FREEDOM!!

Who doesn't love a great movie quote, no scratch that, an epic movie quote? FREEDOM (in my best Scottish accent).

My two little ones left this evening to spend the night with their Nana. This is a great treat for my family as well as a treat for myself. What does someone do with an entire evening all to herself? I have to admit that I was quite lost, it's been awhile. Thanks to groupon I was able to pick up a couple of Red Box movies for free. Thanks to Wal-Mart for having their brownie mix on sale the last time I was grocery shopping, I was able to make some brownies.


So here we are, brownies and Dinner for Schmucks and Invention of Lying. Not a bad Friday night!



(yes I know this is a picture from The Office, but come on...best picture ever!)

Comments

  1. Yay for movie quotes! My sisters and I hardly go a day without using at least ten movie quotes. ;D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment