the unexpected lazy days

I am snapped back into reality when the plans I had made are ruined. Now, don't think that these were huge plans because, by no means, they were not. My plans were to simply take some photos of new items I have and add them to my shop. The weather decided to not cooperate. Instead I have been sitting on my couch and knitting, well minus the times I have to dress kiddos, change diapers and feed said kiddos.
It's these kinds of days that you learn to appreciate your family and the most mundane tasks. I love the look on my oldest daughters face when she just sits by the front door and watches the rain. I love watching my youngest being captivated by the little puppies on the floor. I love that there are dirty dishes in the kitchen that I am letting sit. I love these lazy days.
I will now leave you with more pictures of our newest additions. The white one has been claimed by our neighbors and is named Daisy. The other five are still looking to be adopted.







Comments

Post a Comment