Healthy Soon?

I haven't been blogging for awhile. I really haven't been doing anything for awhile. My 3 year old was diagnosed with a double ear infection and chest congestion. My 10 month old is teething and has a head cold. I was just diagnosed with strep throat. I don't think we are ever going to be healthy.

Because of my strep throat this is my new look:


Cute huh? I just hope I don't freak my 10 month old out too much!

Once everyone starts feeling better I am wanting to post some tutorials of items that I am making. First up will be my wet bag and snack bag tutorials.

Ohhh, almost forgot that through all the sickness and caos that has been my household, my blind dog (who we thought was fixed) had 6 puppies last night. They are adorable but I just can't wait until they are old enough to find new homes. Our house was at its pet limit with two dogs, one cat and two gerbils.

Comments