ooooo, I love this idea!

I wasn't planning on blogging tonight but I just read a great article and had to write about it. I subscribe to just about every Etsy e-mail that goes out. Through this I am able to see new forums and atricles. This is where I found my newest favorite. This article really isn't unique but tonight it hit me with some great ideas I would like to try out.
I have never felt like I have priced my items correctly. I reached out to Etsy a couple of months ago for help in my pricing. Some people didn't think I had high enough prices while other thought they were just right and one or two thought they were too high. What is a person to do? This article can help figure out pricing and how to profit the most without ripping off the potential buyer.
This is not what gave me my Oprah a-ha moment. I was awakened to the fact that many of my items would benifit from bundle pricing. One of my favorite etsy shops does this and I am hoping to take advantage of it sometime soon. Please check out Little Saplings Toys, they are amazing and for every teether purchased a tree it planted.
I am thinking tomorrow of adding some bundled prices. I would do it tonight but come on, it is past 10:30pm and my girls wake up at around 7am. I NEED my sleep otherwise I am a zombie!
I am hoping this will get me some sales. I just don't know how people are able to get their foot in the etsy door but I am hoping this helps!

Comments