Oops!



I made myself put down the knitting needles for a few days to sew some things. I found this really cute baby shoe pattern and thought it would be fun to make my 9 month old some handmade shoes. Well, the shoes turned out really cute but they are a couple of sizes too small for her. Dang! I tried adjusting the pattern but I just never could get the size right.

I also made a coupon/money organizer for my diaper bag. This item, thankfully, turned out ok. I love to sew but usually don't have time for it. Since my sewing table is also my dinner table I usually have to start and finish a project in one sitting. Being the mom of an almost three year old (next week!) and a 9 1/2 month old makes it pretty hard to be able to do anything for more than 5 minutes.

I made my aunt a scarflett the other night. I am loving it! I am thinking of making myself one.


Our etsy meeting on Monday went great! A new etsian and new member Whitney Nobis came. She is a very talented crochter and painter. Check out her shop for some of her items!

Comments

  1. I like this scarf, it looks really cool and fashionable! I would like to have one. If you know where to buy it or how to make it, follow the link.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment