whoopsi

Well, I decided to make my sister a hat and matching mitts today for Christmas. I finished the hat today and started the mitts. I wrote the pattern for these myself but forgot to write down the needles size. It had been three or four weeks since I had made any and forgot the size. I guessed a size 5. I started making them, finishing the first one. When I am done I realized, afterwards, that I needed the size 8. I now have a mitt that is several sizes too small. No big deal...right? WRONG! I ran out of yarn and can't even make the match to the one that is too small! I just can't win tonight. Oh well.

I have decided to start cranking out some hats for the craft show. I am wanting to have at least five done. I have finally come to the realization that I am not going to have a single baby afghan done in time.

My youngest daughters pacifier came in the mail the other day. I ordered this from etsy and LOVE it!!! I cannot wait to take it out in public and see the reactions we get. So cute!

Comments