team is a go!


Our local etsy team had our first meeting last night. It went great! We didn't get really anything done but we all learned something and became aquatinted with each other. I am looking forward to our next meeting. To anyone in the Joplin area who has an etsy please feel free to join us! We meet the second Monday of each month at 6:30pm at CIY on N. Main.

I have learned how to cable! I was thinking it was going to be extremely hard and I just wasn't brave enough to give it a try. A great friend of mine showed me how easy it was and I can't stop cabeling now! I added a few mug cozies where I showed off my awesome cabeling skills.

I am currently making a blanket right now. It is a blanket that is all pieced together with little fish. I am hoping it turns out. I am trying to get my stock up before the craft show Dec. 11th.

Comments