been awhile

It's been awhile since my last post...oops. Quite a bit has happened. I had my first show as "JecaCreations". I participated in the last Art Walk Third Thursday for the year. I did okay with sales but even better with networking. I met quite a few fellow etsians.
I have also finally started working on the Joplin etsy team. It is quite a bit of work. It's a lot more work than I thought it would be. Thankfully Etsy has asked that no new teams be submitted to them right now because they are reconfiguring their team template. This gives me awhile to tweak some things and nail some things down before I petition etsy. Right now I am happy to say I have around 6 etsians that have committed to being on the team. So excited!!!

I am also, most likely, going to be in an art show December 11th. Pretty excited about this and I need to get quite a lot of items made. It is going to be a very busy few weeks!

Comments