la la la

Very very soon I will no longer be an Idahoan but a Missourian once again. Today at 9am was my husbands and I last hour working at the Idaho Youth Ranch. It has been great but we sure do miss our family, friends and church. Tomorrow we go and pick up the moving truck and leave out Tuesday morning.

Because of the 1300 mile move, I have temporarily shut down the shop. I am excited to open it back up again in a couple of weeks. I have been doing quite a bit of embroidery lately. Soon I will be adding some German Pennsylvanian Dutch folk samplers. I am quite proud of them and would look good in any family room that is going for a folk theme.

I will be happy to get back into the knitting game once more too. I packed up all my yarn and needles last week and have been going through withdrawals. AHHHH!!

Comments