no time

I am finding that it is getting harder and harder for me to finish a project. With working 14 hour days at a youth facility and having a 2 year old and an infant and with it being 4H season...where is the time? Thankfully I did finish the scarf I was working on. I will post it on etsy soon.

Living in the middle of nowhere Idaho and 1300 miles away from your friends means that it is hard to find a model. I have so many new and exciting vintage finds that I am so wanting to add to my vintage site (www.jecavintage.etsy.com) but I don't have anyway to show them. I am on the lookout for a clothing business that is going out so that I can purchase one of their mannequins.

I am gearing up for Christmas in July on etsy. I cannot decide what type of promotion to have yet but I promise it will be big!

Comments